sunnuntai 20. syyskuuta 2015

Third week

Greetings!

The third week past and again, it's time to continue our journey into the amazing world of digitality!

This week we talked about different cultures in our digital business course. For sure, one thing which I will remember from the week was the Anna's speech about Polish culture and traditions. It's undeniable, that person's own experiences will lead also into the most authentic opinion to pass on for the others.

We made also a video about Hungarian business culture as a homework with our team Lucky7. Here's the link to the video:


http://www.youtube.com/feature=player_embedded

In addition we had an another homework task and it was called "My personal cultural baggage". So, what my baggage includes?

 - I usually take a shower in the evenings (= read: nights :D)
 - I use mobile devices all the time: for work, for schools, for freetime activities etc.
- I watch a lot of Tv
- If my car is in use (operational) I use for almost every trips
- I usually take my shoes off when I go inside someone's home (except: if we don't count the unusual situations just as removal situations)
- I begin almost every conversation with greetings; moi, terve, morjensta, hi, hello etc.


At the end, I must point out, that the past week was filled with rush. My music and work projects asked a lot of time and energy - sometimes it's very unfortunate, because naturally I would have been eager to invest more into this course, too. But let's hope that the next week will look better!


See you!


Tapsa




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti