lauantai 24. lokakuuta 2015

Week seven

Hello again!

This week was filled with changes; our company was changed. Our new company was called Rntus, which is a rental marketplace. Our first task regarding the new company was to analyze its most potential competirors with marketing.grader tool. After that, we made a presentation about our work during the week. Unfotunately, I was unable to participate our meeting at Tuesday, but for lucky I was well informed and made my tasks at home.

To be honest, the new company seems to be more interesting than the former one - in my opinioin, it is much more easier to focus on business2customers marketing than on B2B marketing. We'll see, how is this project going to develop.

In addition, there was at Thurday a Pitch&Beer event organized by LaureaES. I was unable, again to participate, but I visited shortly afterparty, where were a lot of good people from LaureaES. It is important to remember; you have to do networking, as much and as usual as possible. It's building a future.

Let's get back in business at next week, bye!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti