tiistai 3. marraskuuta 2015

Week Nine


Hello!

This week was again, kinda hurry.

Our week started with guest lecturer Ilpo Kärkkäinen. He was talking about the advantages of blogging and commonly trusting yourself and making your dreams come true. In my opinion, the lecture was two-folded; otherwise it, and especially its content, was good, but otherwise, there were some thing to do better with the lecturer's presentation methods. I think that not all could thought that "what an amazing lecture!". But still, as a big picture, the lecture was good.

A week continued with familiarizing with Google Trend tool and the exam executed as distance learning method. In my opinion, the exam was filled with challenges caused by my schedule; I was working as a temporar teacher at an elementary school nearby and I had a short operation at health centre AND the exam, every of them almost at the same time. As you can guess, I was kinda hurry. For lucky, there's a possibility to do the exam again!

Hope that there will be no that demanding situations anymore for me.

See you next week!

- Tapsa

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti